Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

Just a little FYI...

Hey Guys,

I hope you've all had a fabulous weekend!  Mine's been good, very busy though which leads me to feel like I've not had a break on a Monday!

Just a small post today, I think you'll all already be aware but I was super excited waking up to an e-mail this morning from ASOS informing me about their 24 Hour Beauty Sale!  With up to 30% off, and brands such as NARS and Benefit I had to hop straight on over to the site to check it out!

Now, we all know how few and far between beauty sales are, especially on high-end brands.  I picked up just one item - the NARS Lagoona Bronzer!  I've been after this product for a long while now and can't wait for it to arrive in the post!  It will be my first ever NARS purchase too!

Once this arrives and I've had a play around with it, I'll obviously post a review!  So keep an eye out for that!

Have a great Monday guys!

Becky, x

*Photo from ASOS.com

1 comment: