Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Dior Nude Bronzer

Hey There!

Hope you're having a good day, it's starting to get nice and sunny where I am which is always a bonus and mood booster! :-)

If you're anything like me, you won't like looking pale, therefore will always be searching for the perfect bronzer.  Now, I've not tried many, I kind of found one I liked and that did the job and stuck with it.  That was a Bourjois one, I can't remember the name of it but it kind of looks like a chocolate bar?!  Anyway, I went to reach for that the other week and noticed it had gone a bit funny (I hadn't even had it that long!) it had like a coating which I had to tap with my nail to get through and it cracked, it was just weird and gross and I threw it out straight away.  This is when I decided to take the leap for a high end bronzer.  I was torn between the Chanel Soleil Tan and the Dior Nude Bronzer.  Never having used anything other than a powder bronzer, I was a bit apprehensive to try the Chanel, so opted for the Dior.  I. AM. GLAD.

I love my new Dior bronzer, (so sorry that I haven't got any pictures, I'll upload some to my instagram and link my account below) it's such a lovely consistency and goes on like a dream.  I use my Real Techniques Powder Brush to apply to my temples, forehead and down my nose, and I then take my Real Techniques Contour Brush and use this to contour underneath my cheek bones.  The shade I have is Honey which is the perfect colour for me for everyday wear, but it's also totally buildable for a night out when I want a darker, more dramatic look, but never, ever does this make me look orange (winner!).

The price tag is a bit steep, but I think you could expect to pay a similar price for other high end bronzers also.  You do get a very good quality product with this price and also (I have to say it) I think you're also paying for the gorgeous packaging, I love pulling this out of my handbag to check my face as I use it as a compact on a day to day basis - I always get people asking me where it's from (admit it - we all love it when that happens!).

All in all, a total winner for me!  I would definitely recommend this product to anybody - though I would also recommend you go and swatch it rather than order online.  I thought I'd be a darker shade, but turns out I was one of the lightest shades which is not what I would've ordered had I of ordered online!

Like I said I'll upload a photo or two to my instagram (missrmarah) account later today so you can take a look! :-)

Thanks for reading.

Becky, x

Link to Dior Nude Bronzer

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Definitely recommend this! Though I've heard great things about the Bobbi Brown bronzer too which I'm trying not to buy... xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I think I've now added the follow button to the right hand side babe :) let me know if not!

      I've been reading through your blog recently, I love it :) xx

      Delete
  3. So it's definitely worth the splurge? x

    http://caribbeanflower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, definitely! I've had mine for a while ad used it every day and the embossed 'Nude' still hasn't gone! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete